Friday, October 25, 2013

Live Review - Bleach 554 - Desperate Lights

When we last tuned in to the spinning table...
The captains, who, after handing the quincies their asses with their bankais, had their bankais stolen and their asses handed to them. Then Urahara said some sciencey mumbo-jumbo, all the captains got their bankais back, and now they're handing the quincies their asses again. Allllllrighty.

Bleach 554 - Desperate Lights
scans by mangastream

1
Yeah... that IS lame. I like this guy here ummm... Bun B? Or something? LOL.

2
Yeah what about Matsumoto? Lol I was just thinking that and trying to remember her name. Also captain iceguy... I can never remember names in Bleach... don't forget about the guy who was just handing your ass to you before he stopped for some reason!

3
Umm, alright... Not sure what this is signifying.

4
Lol the robot got blowned up. Unsurprisingly my favorite character is that girl... she hasn't done too much yet, dang. Oh well we'll see, we'll see...

5
There's da king, where the heck is he? Hanging out with ol' whatshisname. Doing? You are what.

6
Ahh, there she is. Cool. I like her. I like how Kubo designs characters in general and especially girls.

7
Lol yeah I really like this character. Also LOL at when she looks down the alley and it's like all white that's like everywhere you look in the Kuboverse lol.

8
So impatient she makes an explosion. Lol. Good.

9
Ah, her opponent shows up! It's... Umm... What was this guy's name?

10
Doggy? Wait no this is another Quincy. What's going on? This is amusing. I like the name Doggy... today my roommates were watching Dota and there was some player named Doggy they were talking about... amusing.

11
Aha, it's this fucker. What was his deal again? Man my memory is bad.

12
Ah yeah the flippy guy. Seija Kijin! lol. Mangastream putting in work with these... rotate 180 effects... I wonder if Mangapanda bothered. Prolly every panel is just [inaudible] lol.

13
Poor girl... Umm yeah this guy, I remember thinking pretty much nonstop during all his fights "this is bullshit" or "this is silly" and sometimes luckily "this is fun".

14
Uh oh... yeah they still have another power up of course lol. The blood thing. The guy Ichigo was fighting did it. Where is he anyways? Why did they steal the bankais in the first place? I guess it couldn't hurt...

15
Lol... it almost looks like the text is part of the explosion thing... lol.

16
So yeah... why did they take the Bankais then? Alright whatever yeah now you're powerful get on with it.

17
ALL THE ENEMIES GOT LIKE TWICE AS STRONG... all at the same time? Did the king like activate something or did they all just like, choose to do it right then? Coincidence. Also coincidence: just when it seems hopeless Ichigo calls! Obviously! 'Cause he's the only one that can win fights these days lol.

"We're more powerful than you!" "No wait, I have yet to show my TRUE POWER! Now I am more powerful!" "No wait, I have yet to show my TRUE POWER! Now I am more powerful!" "No wait!..." etc
Classic Bleach behavior. Not much happened here. Well, I liked the scene with that girl character alright, she's pretty fun... At least things seem to be moving along pretty timely, even if the fights are kinda eh and the plot makes so sense.

C-

No comments: