Sunday, October 6, 2013

Live Review - Gambling Emperor Zero Part 2 81 - Wish

The final stage begins! Welcome to the stained glass room!

I'm excited, are you excited? Who was behind it all? I have no idea lol.


Gambling Emperor Zero Part 2 81: Wish
Scans by Hox

1
The director's pretty freaked out and so is Tatsuki. Zero got a step ahead again!

2
Suezaki's freaking out too, lol... searching together? But what about the reward!?!?

3
Lol, Suezaki's not happy... Zero seems to take great pleasure in pointing out his hypocrisy.

4
Zero probably has a good point here. Kijurou is all about cooperation in this final step. Probably the director and what's her face will have to combine their memories to understand the final hints.

5
Zero is too goody two-shoes for this former mobster, lol. Tatsuki's mad too lol. Everyone mad but Zero. That's why he'll find Kijurou, he's calm.

6
Tatsuki's reeeeally mad.

7
Ah, but the additions! Tatsuki had them on a note, too, right? Is there a difference, though?

8
Has Tatsuki already figured out the additions? Probably... and he probably won't share with Zero, get one step ahead, and then fail 'cause he wasn't co-operating.

9
Lol Tatsuki's so disrespectful to his dad. Did he solve what they meant, though? I bet it's something like... if you replace one of the numbers with another, all the additions actually work... or something.

10
Yeah I bet Tatsuki figured something out. He seems really challenging.

11
Uhhh let's think... 5 is also 0? Or... five is worth... 10? No... these don't work... uhh... nah too lazy to figure it out. I bet it's something like that.

12
The final code! Does Zero also know and has been hiding it?

13
LOL. Yup. Get wrecked Tatsuki. He looks pretty wrecked. Look at his wrecked face.

14
Waaaaaaaait lol nope jk jk he doesn't know. Just trying to make Tatsuki reveal his hand?

15
Hmmm... 2/3 of them... and it has something to do with the room. That was the room that made Zero uncomfortable, right? Probably something like... uhh... nah I have no idea. Maybe I should go look at the chapter where he's in the room... nah too lazy.

16
Here we go, the final stage! Suezaki doesn't get to come lol. And I don't even know where Junko is.

17
I like when Fukumoto does the full half-page shot of the character, hypes me up. Another flashback does too but I feel like we just had one of these lol. They really have come a long way though, eh?

18
Yeah... they really have come a long way. I'm hyped. The clues were pretty clever, the way there was so many ways to work with them... some of them really cool, some of them less so... but I'm excited, here we go!

19
Man, I hope so... if this also turns out to be a dead end I'll be disappointed. Also the last riddle better be damn cool, or else I'll be disappointed...

20
Ahh, so bright! Dazzling! Suezaki walked right in lol. He wasn't invited. He needs to be there to guess the obvious thing and be ridiculed, though. I'm gonna guess... the additions reflect the amount of glass pieces in each window, or something.

21
Yeah, I'm sticking with that... I guess we'll see though. Final stage! I'm excited.

Here we go!
Kinda hoped they'd get a bit father in, but slow pacing is par for the course with Fukumoto. Not really any big revelations in this one, but oh well.

B

No comments: