Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Live Review - Gambling Emperor Zero Part 2 84 - Fervor

What's the deal with Kijurou?
Who kidnapped him? How much money he got? Why was his secret base so clean? I'm still betting on either: the whole thing was a test and no one was ever in danger or the guys from part 1... the kid... can't think of his name... he saved him long ago and he wanted to hang around and see if his family also saved him. I dunno though.

Gambling Emperor Zero Part 2 84 - Fervor
Scans by Hox

1
Hmmm... did he have some secret way of getting in and out himself? But yeah hanging out by yourself year after year would be pretty boring lol. And he didn't take any books with him lol.

2
Huhh? Why? A change of pace? How did you eat? Where did you do poops?

3
Huhhh? Lol. I like that. Just to keep the outside rooms refreshing. Interesting strategy, old man!

4
Aww... how nice. The head of a multi-billion yen company bowing his head like that.

5
Lol Suezaki got money on the mind a$ap. But nah Kijurou just wants to bounce. Maybe the old man has been going a li'l stir crazy. To be fair he also must have been pretty crazy when he set up all this stuff in the first place.

6
Lol. He kinda looks like Akagi from that angle. What a crazy old man.

7
Backflips too, lol. Everyone's just... totally stunned.

8
"You're a boring man, Okajima", lol. I love this old guy. The reward! Suezaki's SO EXCITED!!

9
I bet it's something silly... tickets to Wally World or something. Lol.

10
10000! Basically a hundo!! Lol. Oh wait though... does this have another clue for the REAL treasure? Nah I dunno... It would be fun to see Zero try to solve a mystery with Kijurou hanging around and generally being insane.

11
Lol nope. He gave Zero a rare exclusive misprint! lol. Something else is in the envelope, though!! What could it be??

12
Lol... it really seems he wasn't kidnapped at all, lol. What the hell is this old man up to?

13
Wait wait, how do they get back up in the first place? Uh oh well I don't really care. Zawa... Zawa...

14
Aww... his employees start crying. How nice. I like how now he gets the intro box, on his triumphant return. What the hell was he doing anyways?

15
Awww, this is so nice. I love this spread. Zero is justifiably baffled though like... who kidnapped him!??!?

16
How nice... "Sorry for making you all worry!"... "I kidnapped myself"???

17
Party party!! But a private meeting first... what'll it be about?

18
Alright yes, the final reveal! Who did it?!?!? I guess Kijurou doesn't even know, which makes sense I guess... Zero seems to have figured it out, though!

19
Ahhh no wait Kijurou figured it out... probably based on his employees' reactions or something?? I dunno... could it really just be a random employee? I guess we'll find out!!

Kijurou's Adventures!!
I really like this character. What a fun chapter! Some more mysteries got set up, like, what's in the envelope?? And who is the actual culprit anyways?

S+

No comments: