Friday, October 25, 2013

Live Review - Naruto 652 - Naruto's Inner Conflict

You've been a pretty big Naruto hater lately...
Yeah... and oh God, this title, I don't think this chapter will be turning things around. Naruto's just getting embarrassing...

Naruto 652 - Naruto's Inner Conflict

WSJ cover
Seeing this just makes me sad... Just reminds me of what a great series this used to be. Also whatever series is being advertised on the top right, there... I want to read that ASAP.

1
Finally...!!! Jesus yeah I agree. Uuuuugggggggggghh.

2
The side of dreams... and the side of shinobi... Um... Man I don't really understand what this cover represents at all. Isn't Sasuke on Naruto's side? And why does it look like Obito is in control when Madara is manipulating him like crazy?

3
He hit him so hard... he knocked loose a bunch of animals. Like... Robotnik's robots.

4
What.

5
LOL such a nonsequitor. He showed up on a cloud of sand to grab one of the animals... okay. And Killer Bee uses big tentacles to grab a ghost bull. Okay.

6
What... this is like a boss battle... against a squid boss... the sort of boss where you yell "bullshit". All the other shinobi are doing some sort of spirit bomb thing but I bet at least one of them is thinking "this looks stupid" and "I'm tired".

7
Uhh... sure. Whatever you all say.

8
Are they beaming emotions at Naruto?

9
Like half of these panels are just confusing lines to me. Kuh... Hmph...

10
You guys! Jesus so... all the shinobi are gonna go yank the tailed beasts out of Obito... by like, literally just pulling on the thing.

11
Like, seriously, just look at that big panel. I want to send that back in time to the Kishimoto of ten years ago. And the next day I'll get a letter mailed ten years ago that just says "I'm sorry from Kishimoto" and I won't know what it means, because I won't remember who Kishimoto is, because Naruto will have been cancelled for ten years now. "Everyone!! Please hold on to my chakra!"

12
This is an insane nightmare.

13
What? No. Stop. Please. Everyone teams up for speech no jutsu spirit bomb.

14
Misread that as "I'm all people"... lol. He's looking at himself. This is some bullshit.

15
GOTCHA, BUDDY! Obito u got tricked lol get fucked now you're a good guy too late the speech no jutsu has already taken effect.

16
blah blah blah

This is Naruto in 2013
The hellish insane nightmare of 2013! Naruto was pretty weird in 2012 but now it is a bunch of Godzilla rejects made out of spirits pulling a bunch of ugly animal ghosts out of a freakshow. This was really more Obito's inner conflict than Naruto's, which is a relief, I guess... Man that was awful, though. Like, Jesus wow.

E

No comments: