Friday, October 4, 2013

Live Review - One Punch Man 29 - S-Class

Looks like it'll be Genos this week
Last week we looked at Saitama and his fan mail, meeting Lisenceless Rider, etc. This time maybe it'll be Genos's side of the fallout after Sea King arc. If this is about him getting demoted from S-class I'm gonna be mad. Damn Heroes Association!

Live Review: One Punch Man 29 - S-Class
Scans by Boon Scanlation

 

Cover
Wow, what a beautiful mountain. I like the arrow, lol, helpful. Good message too. But what does it meeeean?


1
Oh man this guy, I like this guy. What's his name? Whatever. Badass way to show his movements.

2
Oh cool those guys are training. Was this mentioned before? I can't remember. Lol they aren't interested too boring lol. Seems really out of character for Saitama to give a crap. Who is the other student I wonder.

3
Lol Charanko okay... settle down lol. Hmm a rouge disciple? You have my interest.

4
Alright yeah I think this guy coming for revenge or something will be an arc. Charanko pls settle down you're gonna get hurt.

5
Ooh so he's like #3 in the world. Cool. I'm hyped to see him fight more and stuff, and to see 1 and 2. I like how much he acknowledges Saitama's strength, too, good contrast to most of the recent stuff of people figuring he was a fraud. Saitama's facial expression on the bottom is hilarious.

6
Haha I love this messenger. Okay yeah summons here we go. If it isn't the rouge disciple I'll be surprised.

7
Saitama you look.. kinda cool! Also the Hero Association building looks really cool too. And oh my god that city-scape is just beautiful oh my god.

8
Like seriously how is the art this crazy good? Lol Saitama's expression is perfect too.

9
Ohhh shit a Samurai. Okay yeah now I'm REALLY excited. Atomic Samurai thing? Sure cool whatever can't wait.

10
Saitama getting disrespected, okay yeah I predicted this. I like his "37 isn't old?" like. "B-Class scrub" aww poor Saitama... why isn't anyone giving credence to Silver Fang's judgment?

11
Okay now you REALLY have my interest. I mean I guess I should have realized it was only a matter of time before we got a character like this but I'm still mad hyped. Dat personality too yesssss. I like the art in the final panel, looks like the original webcomic sorta.

12
Wow yeah she's reeeeally short. An Esper! I woulda guessed that too. She's #2, is the Samurai #1? Probably not actually. Poor girl.

13
Daaaamn this is a cool shot. So many new characters! And all of them GUARANTEED to be badass. I love them all. I forgot the voluntary prisoner okama guy... forget his name... I forgot he was S-class. Looks like they're ordered by rank, with Saitama being in last (and somewhat weirdly at the head of the table), Tornado and Silver Fang in seats 2 and 3, so we haven't seen #1 yet. Cool. Aw shit I'm so hyped up for so many of these characters!!

14
YESSSSS we're gonna get looks at all of them now! I'm excited but also I was kinda hoping some stuff would be saved. Pri Pri Prisoner, yeah, that was his name. And Metal Bat, the ultimate badass delinquent, cool! Hmm seems like it might be a bigger deal than the runaway apprentice, since Silver Fang could beat up that guy...

15
Tank Top Master showed up before too, didn't he? Yeah... And so did Watchdogman, who was SUPER AWESOME, and continues to be.

16
These guys are all just beautiful insane dreams with amazing names and I can't wait to see them in action. Is Engine Knight another cyborg?

17
Hmmm interesting. Metal Knight seems like another cyborg too... Zombieman and King are also crazy badass wow aaaaa

18
Haha I called this dude's name awesome. And yeah #1's not here dang. Well that'll be hype. Child Emperor seems cool.

19
Ooooh Blast. What a name. And then the true most powerful: Saitama! Wants tea. Haha. Awesome. I'm so excited. What's gonna happen??!?!

Well I guess that's it
Really fun chapter, although nothing much happened really. I didn't expect a new arc to start so soon, I thought we'd get more 1-off sorta stuff. Oh well this is fine. All these new characters look awesome and have awesome personalities and really hyped me up to see more. So I'm very happy.

S

No comments: