Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Song of the Day #5: DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down for What Remix (ft. Juicy J, 2 Chainz, & French Montana)

This song is a gift from the Gods of Trap Music

STR8 FROM TRAPHALLA. I listened to the original like fifty times and I kept thinking "what I need is some ridiculous bars over this" and here we go. Probably not my top 3 choices but these guys are definitely all in my top 10.


This is so sweet like c'mon I really can't say anything about it. I love how all three rappers get their "characteristic sound" incorporated into the beat. Juicy J's verse is the best imo which makes the track way more addictive. Songs like this make me really happy I can be pandered to and that it is financially viable to pander to me.

Wow 3 blog posts in 1 day!

0 content!!!!

No comments: