Thursday, May 1, 2014

Song of the Day #7: DJ Sharpnel - Marunouchi Survivor

A whole week of songs!!
Wow good job it only took like three weeks or whatever lol.

DJ Sharpnel - Marunouchi Survivor

I started watching Penguindrum finally... I'm really enjoying it. It wasn't at all what I expected. And then each subsequent episode is even less what I expected. There's something to be said for a show like that. At the same time, anime is typically comfort food for me, and there's nothing comforting here. Except, I guess, that every episode will have the sequence with this song in it, and it will be really awesome. I already really liked the song from hearing this remix and now that I've seen some of the show I like the remix all the more. Lol I didn't realize the lyrics were in English until I started watching the show.

No comments: