Saturday, June 7, 2014

Song of the Day #41 - Captain Jack - Dream a Dream (Sy and Unknown Remix)

DO YOU LIKE TO DREAM?


For awhile I was really slacking in ITG, now I'm trying to get back into it. My stamina is totally shot, though, so I'm trying to build it back up. This was the first 14 I passed and I'm trying to pass it again. Happy Feet has a really fun chart for it. Oh man though now whenever I hear this song I clench up, my stomach starts hurting a bit, I feel very anxious etc... lol. It's a positive thing, though? Sorta? Like, it wakes me up really quickly. And the song has all these qualities of hype just cause of the association, like, parts feel really "triumphant" or "intense" because of the chart. That's kinda cool. Cause otherwise this is pretty generic whateverstyle 170bpm trance. I do really like the Hall of the Mountain King reinterpretations though.

No comments: