Saturday, July 26, 2014

Song of the Day #66 - MOSAIC.WAV - Love Cheat!

Japan time soon ♥♥♥♥♥


So let's go DENPA MUSIC. I had a stepchart of this or something and I think it was the first song I really liked for the sheer denpa appeal. Le-le-le-le-ki-li, le-le-le-le-ki, doki, doki... like, that's an anthem right there, that's a banger. The rapid fire vocals drill directly into my heart and the crunchy chippy synths drill right into my head. There's something so celebratory about this sort of music, a sort of... joy in naive emotions. The "breakdown" around 2:50 really gives you this sense of like... both the happiness and melancholy of the "character" or whatever, but it's so simple and upfront. Wow denpa music is the best genre of all time hands down contest over everyone go home, rock you go home especially.

No comments: