Friday, September 12, 2014

Song of the Day #67 - Z-Ro - Mo City Don

Wow, blogging again!!


Whenever anyone mentions Z-Ro, someone always says stuff about how he's the most hidden talent of Texas, so good but no one knows about him, etc, etc... I've heard people say it so many times that it seems like he's really well known now lol. At any rate, he's prolly not as well known as he should be... listen to this thing, man, he goes in for like 4 straight minutes. This is just ridiculously solid rapping. Such a casual flow but then he really works it on some bars. I like the flute on the beat a lot, that sort of really "blatant" instrumentation makes me happy.

Anyways I'm back from Japan and I'm sorta "settled in" to classes and my new house and stuff, so expect more posts soon hopefully. Anime list part 3 is still coming. I decided to totally redo the section on the last show and I'm having a bit of trouble with it. Have faith...

No comments: