Thursday, September 18, 2014

Song of the Day #69 - Young Thug and T.I. - Ain't About the Money

Young Thug song of the day #2


Okay this one is almost like... too easy. You get a really slick beat, T.I. and Young Thug, you just let them do whatever... they both seem to be having so much fun on this track. This connects the southern canon from Young Thug all the way back to UGK, and brings out the sweetest things consistent in those decades of history. I love how each of section of this is more hype, more banging than the previous one, for me... for once, Young Thug's verses aren't my favorite, cause nothing can top T.I. when he drops something like "What's that we in the neighbourhood for? Standing at the corner store with a pocketful of dough..." man, it's just like, an insane amount of flow.

No comments: